Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Vaginia Patterns Any Ideas Why I've Had On And Off A Pressure/tickling Sensation That Makes Me Feel The Need To Urinate?

Any ideas why I've had on and off a pressure/tickling sensation that makes me feel the need to urinate? - vaginia patterns

I am a young woman and definitaly not pregnant. For the last few months I had some in and out of the symptoms of feeling of pressure in lower abdomen, and sometimes a tingling sensation in my bladder and vaginia makes me feel that I have to pee to win. I am a doctor and was tested for a urinary tract infection, but I did not. The doctor only wants to wait "until the end", but that does not work. Disappears for a few weeks, and yet for some. I do not really think that the symptoms follow a pattern. Has anyone an idea what the problem is or where to find help?

6 comments:

zeebaris... said...

My voice is a UTI or a yeast infection.

It sounds disgusting, but when you urinate, the smell "different" than normal? If so, probably a bladder infection.

I had something like 8 years ago. The doctor did not believe me when I saw a homeopath, to me at once. Overall, IU.

For now, you drink at least two liters of water per day. Avoid Sugar and Caffine. The two ingrediants limiting the ability of the body to heal itself.

yep its me said...

Go to another dr. and get a second opinion.

yep its me said...

Go to another dr. and get a second opinion.

Melody said...

Looks like you have an infection of the urinary tract. I ask you to see a urologist. This is not something to delay or hell.

Donya said...

Sounds like user interface, and you must return to the doctor. In the meantime, many glass of water and cranberry juice. if it continues, your doctor still wants to play "wait and see" Who would see another doctor.

Rachel Nicole said...

It could be the beginning of a yeast infection. Sometimes I think if I have a yeast infection can infect the urethra, and sometimes the bladder. Reduce the consumption of sugar by the consumption of probiotics (yogurt, kefir, acidophilus, etc.) and see if it helps ... Drinking too much water and take cranberry extract (not juice - sugar to aggravate a yeast infection is possible) for the case.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Advanced plate poker. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree